Cameron Archer

Zatman

Bit gutted for him, was about to get his Premier League debut until Konsa went down the second time. 

Think it was Shakespeare having a chat with him. Unfortunate for the lad, hopefully he'll still get his moment at some point. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lexicon said:

He's got a great attitude and workrate, plus tons of pace. Exactly the kind of young winger we want. 

Against Barrow their full back had about 6/7 yards headstart and the way he breezed past him to the ball was good to watch. It got my waters flowing to say the least.

Apparently was about to join Bristol Rovers on loan but that was cancelled and we've since had enquiries from Championship teams. Shows how quickly one game of football can change things, and should offer encouragement to our other youngsters.

• Like 1

Just now, CVByrne said:

He's very quick and he's a great finisher, he looks strong too and he's what 5'10 so not small. Could really make it at Villa

Really good work ethic too!

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Apparently was about to join Bristol Rovers on loan but that was cancelled and we've since had enquiries from Championship teams. Shows how quickly one game of football can change things, and should offer encouragement to our other youngsters.

Bristol would have got a great player, they must be gutted he got that chance due to Wesley not being risked. Took his chance. 

He is our 3rd choice forward this season now. Deserves it and hope he takes his chances. Davis to go out on loan in Jan when fit.

8 hours ago, useless said:

Hard choice to be honest. Part of me would like him to go while his confidence is as high. At the same time he's our third choice striker, unless if Davis is back soon enough then I might keep him until January. Caleb might be kept in the bench until Davis is back if he's coming back soon.

Archer. I love this kid, just seems to have everything I want in a forward. I'm so glad he'll be getting his chance this season alongside JPB and Chuk. To me he looks like a player who top Championship clubs will be queueing up to get on loan in Jan and next summer. 

35 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

when can loans be made up until?? (ie: is the loan window different to the transfer window?)

Used to be the EFL had another month to sort some loans out

Not that I think he will be sent out, he's got a couple of months to get himself ahead of Davis which let's face it he should do 

• Thanks 1

Â