Match Thread: Crewe v Villa

limpid

im thankful for Elmo's input in to our promotion and being a good squad player, but watching him tonight makes it glaringly obvious for me how one dimensional he is compared to guilbert.

thats not a criticism of elmo, just how impressed i was with guilbert against everton compared to what im seeing from elmo now.

• Like 1

Taylor gets too much flac generally speaking. he's not good going forward, but he tends to defend pretty well and has for the past 6 months pretty much. I can definitely see why he's being picked ahead of Targett from what I've seen of them both this far. can see this changing over the season though.

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

Taylor gets too much flac generally speaking. he's not good going forward, but he tends to defend pretty well and has for the past 6 months pretty much. I can definitely see why he's being picked ahead of Targett from what I've seen of them both this far. can see this changing over the season though.

I think he's been fantastic the first three matches for us, but last season not so much. But it's obvious Targett is better going forward, so se just need a Targett Taylor lovechild. 

But as I say that Targett is crocked 🙁