Match Thread: Crewe v Villa

limpid

6 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Not impressed with Hause at all. I mean, he's decent 4th choice cover. Wouldn't have him anywhere near the first 11 though.

4 minutes ago, Bomvilla7 said:

I've been worrying about him for a little while now, and I realise this may sound petty, but from his social media account all he seems to be concerned with is music. It doesn't seem like he has been interested in football at all lately. Never anything about him training, or down at Bodymoor, or anything with the rest of the team.

Again, I know this seems a bit petty referring to his social media but for anyone who follows him there is a very different vibe to all the other players. Hoping I'm totally wrong of course!

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Yeah he's been poor. 

Lansbury has impressed me. Never rated him, but he looks almost matured as a footballer. But I guess it's the low quality opposition. 

well, lets not forget how poor his debut was, and how much he improved after that when he got a run of games.

It seems to me he might be someone who needs a game or two to "get his eye in", from watching tonight it seems that way to me, as last season he improved over time and was very good at times. (once he got that terrible debut out of the way)