Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
limpid

Match Thread: Crewe v Villa

Recommended Posts

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

So Targett injured we're stuck with Taylor vs Zaha. Oh dear

Hopefully Zaha will have moved to PSG by then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not impressed with Hause at all. I mean, he's decent 4th choice cover. Wouldn't have him anywhere near the first 11 though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

So Targett injured we're stuck with Taylor vs Zaha. Oh dear

Targett looked poor until he got injured anyway. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what i dont get, it Crewe are playing some lovely intricate passing/moves etc, why arent we doing that?, are we just not capable or something!?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AVTuco said:

Targett looked poor until he got injured anyway. 

Seems Southampton fans weren't joking when they said they mugged us. I thought the alleged price for him was crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, MaVilla said:

what i dont get, it Crewe are playing some lovely intricate passing/moves etc, why arent we doing that?, are we just not capable or something!?!?

Same the first team, a lot of these haven't played with each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Hause looks awful at CB.

I've been worrying about him for a little while now, and I realise this may sound petty, but from his social media account all he seems to be concerned with is music. It doesn't seem like he has been interested in football at all lately. Never anything about him training, or down at Bodymoor, or anything with the rest of the team.

Again, I know this seems a bit petty referring to his social media but for anyone who follows him there is a very different vibe to all the other players. Hoping I'm totally wrong of course!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hause way off the standard he played during pre-season, but then he was next to Mings, which helps! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Not impressed with Hause at all. I mean, he's decent 4th choice cover. Wouldn't have him anywhere near the first 11 

Yeah he's been poor. 

Lansbury has impressed me. Never rated him, but he looks almost matured as a footballer. But I guess it's the low quality opposition. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bomvilla7 said:

I've been worrying about him for a little while now, and I realise this may sound petty, but from his social media account all he seems to be concerned with is music. It doesn't seem like he has been interested in football at all lately. Never anything about him training, or down at Bodymoor, or anything with the rest of the team.

Again, I know this seems a bit petty referring to his social media but for anyone who follows him there is a very different vibe to all the other players. Hoping I'm totally wrong of course!

wait he does music? if it's house music it would be too damn good to be true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â