Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Everton

limpid

Match polls  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/08/19 at 18:00

Conceded fair amount of possession but Everton did very little with it. Apart from hitting the post. I thought we played excellent, the line up changes made a difference and Wesley scored, very happy Villa fan now looking for underpants and off outside to scare the neighbours

• Haha 1

We were outplayed at times, but what a mature performance. Wesley shows he is doing more than just scoring. Mings and Engels are a great duo.

so far Jack hasn’t impressed in the PL, but I’m sure this result will take some of the pressure off.

What a great feeling. We got the luck that eluded us last weekend, and Everton will wonder how they never scored, but we played a good game and look like we belong in this league. Wesley was fantastic, as was Freddie  Guilbert. Mings and Engels is just a superb duo. Grealish pulled the strings in midfield. 

And the atmosphere at VP. Bloody hell. 

Can I also comment on André Gomes? What does he offer to a team, and how the f*** did he ever play for Barcelona?

• Like 3

The hardest motm I’ve chosen in a long time.

could have been any one of Mings, Engels, Wesley...

but ive gone for Jota.

nearly everything good in attack he was involved with.  He was the key to unlock defences

• Like 2

Â