Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
av1

Notifications

Recommended Posts

I seem to be having a few notification issues over the last few days. Whilst browsing on my phone (android) i have noticed that i get a '1' flash up next to the menu bar to indicate a notification, but when i click on it there is nothing new in my notification menu. 

I happened just now, and whilst browsing through the site i noticed that @Keybladehas liked one of my recent posts in the Elmo thread which isn't showing in my notification panel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please read the notes at the top of this forum and supply the requested information. Thanks

Also, as it says, start a new topic for a new issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, limpid said:

Please read the notes at the top of this forum and supply the requested information. Thanks

Also, as it says, start a new topic for a new issue.

I have cleared my browsers cache and cookies. 

I am viewing the site via my android phone using Brave Browser. I have just also logged into the site using the huawei browser and I'm still having the same issue. 

Edit. I have also viewing via 4g and wifi. 

Edited by av1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Above is a screenshot of my latest notifications, the latest being 9hrs ago. 

I have stumbled across 1 like which was 1hr ago on page 65 of the Elmo thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, av1 said:

Above is a screenshot of my latest notifications, the latest being 9hrs ago. 

I have stumbled across 1 like which was 1hr ago on page 65 of the Elmo thread. 

Thanks, I'll report this.

Meanwhile, is anyone else getting the same? I got a notification for this thread so mine are working okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a release today with some minor patches, but one of them would seem to fit what you are describing. Can you keep an eye on it from this point on and let me know if it happens again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, limpid said:

Thanks, I'll report this.

Meanwhile, is anyone else getting the same? I got a notification for this thread so mine are working okay.

I have had a few notifications today so all seems to be back to normal 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â