Tickets

Kingman

Crewe Alexandra v Aston Villa

Alexandra Stadium
Allocation:2,344
Adults £22 / £20, O60 £17 / £15.50, U17 £10.50 / £9.50, U12 £6.50 / £6, Disabled £17 / £15.50 
On sale dates:
Season Ticket Holders with 12 or more away league games 2018-19 - Online from 5pm, 19 August - Phone/In Person from 20 August
Season Ticket Holders with 9 or more away league games 2018-19 - Online from 5pm, 20 August - Phone/In Person from 21 August
Season Ticket Holders - Online from 5pm, 21 August - Phone/In Person from 22 August
Claret & Cub Members - Online from 5pm, 22 August - Phone/In Person from 23 August
More Criteria will be announced if required 

Tuesday 27th August 
Kick-off: 7.45pm  
Gresty Road 
Allocation: 2,344 
Prices: Whiby Morrison Stand - £22 (adults), £17 (O60s), £10.50 (U17s), £6.50 (U12s), Family Stand - £20 (adults), £15.50 (O60s), £9.50 (U17s), £6 (U12s) 
Monday 19th August, 5pm ONLINE/Tuesday 20th August ON PHONE OR IN PERSON: On sale to Season Ticket holders with 12+ away league games in 2018/19 
Tuesday 20th August, 5pm ONLINE/Wednesday 21st August ON PHONE OR IN PERSON: On sale to Season Ticket holders with 9+ away league games in 2018/19 
Wednesday 21st August, 5pm ONLINE/Thursday 22nd August ON PHONE OR IN PERSON: On sale to Season Ticket holders  
Thursday 22nd August, 5pm ONLINE/Friday 23rd August ON PHONE OR IN PERSON: On sale to Claret & Cub members 
More criteria will be announced should it be required 
Ticket limitations: One ticket per Fan ID will be issued 

Just now, chappy said:

Managed to get one a couple of minutes ago, looks like we’ve been given two stands?

That's the allocation you'd normally get if there a big team there and 2 stands 

Well this is bollox

I've got the membership so qualify as of 5pm today to purchase a ticket, I have one in my basket but it won't allow me to buy it as apparently I've exceeded my limit for this event despite not having purchased one to date..........arseholes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Well this is bollox

I've got the membership so qualify as of 5pm today to purchase a ticket, I have one in my basket but it won't allow me to buy it as apparently I've exceeded my limit for this event despite not having purchased one to date..........arseholes.

Had the exact same thing happen to me multiple times. Forced to give up in the end. The Claret Membership seemed to be recognised – the Buy option kicked in at 5pm as advertised – but every time I put a ticket in my basket I was told I had a maximum purchase of zero tickets. What a brilliant system.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Five Ken McNaughts said:

Had the exact same thing happen to me multiple times. Forced to give up in the end. The Claret Membership seemed to be recognised – the Buy option kicked in at 5pm as advertised – but every time I put a ticket in my basket I was told I had a maximum purchase of zero tickets. What a brilliant system.

Gash ain’t it, I actually emailed them to complain.....I know doing that is pointless, especially over a BH weekend but I was raging!

Wouldn't usually be so arsed but it’s 25 mins from home and I’m due to meet up with an old work mate who’s a Crewe ST holder 

Â