Cup Final One of Thirty Six: Prematch

TheAuthority

49 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I think Elmo has probably earned his place too, some of his crosses were excellent against Bournemouth including the one that Jack almost scored. ... hmm would it be worth going:

Heaton 

Elmo         Engels    Mings    Taylor

Luiz 

Trézéguet                   McGinn      Jota  

Grealish 

Welsey

What i would go for as well.

All played well except El Ghazi so he fully deserves to be dropped. Pressure on Wesley also imo, he need to improve or Davis or Kodjia when back fit should get they're chance.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

What i would go for as well.

All played well except El Ghazi so he fully deserves to be dropped. Pressure on Wesley also imo, he need to improve or Davis or Kodjia when back fit should get they're chance.

Problem as I see it is Kodjia injured and Davis struggled to score in the championship so hard to see him stepping up straight away. I think we’ll keep faith with Wesley for a good while longer though.

Sick and tired of Dingles at work telling me how we will find it more difficult in the top flight and if we lose Friday we could be bottom of the league

My answer is. Apart from Everton. Aston Villa have spent more time in the top flight than any other team and we could actually be in the top half Friday night

God I hate the Dingles 

16 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Sick and tired of Dingles at work telling me how we will find it more difficult in the top flight and if we lose Friday we could be bottom of the league

My answer is. Apart from Everton. Aston Villa have spent more time in the top flight than any other team and we could actually be in the top half Friday night

God I hate the Dingles 

Answer : "Don't worry.  We know, more than you, what it's like to be in the top flight"

Really want to win this.

Spurs, Bournemouth, Everton. Most of my life we've been miles better than these mugs. All of a sudden we could play well v all three and have no points.

Lead from the front Wes. Out work and out pass Jack, John & Doug. Pull your finger out Anwar. Do whatever you need to do Neil.

Come on Villa!