Cup Final One of Thirty Six: Prematch

TheAuthority

18 minutes ago, Smartin said:

Are people's Villa hopes really this bruised and battered after 2 games? As someone else said, if we cant aspire to get a result against Everton at home, we may as well give up now.

I'd take 17th in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

Everton are a tough team however I think their weakness is their manager, he seems totally out of his depth.....sort of a Robbie di matteo hands in pockets "I told them what to do why arn't they doing it?" style.

I don't think we will win tonight but a herculean effort should be enough to get us our first point as long as we cut out the gifts. I would go with the 11 that started against spurs and make changes as and when.

and I don't mean typical smith bottle job changes by subbing winger for winger, I want chess match winning changes. I want to see Smith's-Morra Gambit tonight.

Can't help but feel that we're going to get spanked tonight. Could be 3 or 4. Still won't be worried about our season though. I think it would be an incredible achievement to stay up this year and we will struggle for quite some time waiting for things to click. 

1 hour ago, Rodders said:

the english cricket team have put me in a bad mood. 3-0 Everton, let the joyless failure of a weekend continue.

If Solihull Moors were playing Everton tonight they would be less outclassed than England v Australia.