Weekends Football 16/18 August

andykeenan

24 minutes ago, penguin said:

Have Spurs touched the ball yet? I'm **** terrified for when we play Man City.

I think most of the premier league feel the same way. They are relentless going forward and expose most teams back line. 

• Like 2

Saw the first half of Spurs vs City and I thought that Spurs were always in the contest despite being less impressive offensively.

Lamela's shot was brilliant, just as De Bruyne's cross for Sterling was. Both teams have tremendous quality, no surprises it finished level.

32 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

At least we are creating chances.

Palace and Newcastle looks worse than us.

Newcastle are a train wreck both and off the field, they have to be favourites for relegation unless they do something big in the Winter transfer market.

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Benteke putting in a performance of Rudy Gestede proportions. God he is so shit now. Zero impact. Zero mobility. Zero effort.

Just retire mate.

No, say it ain't so. They aren't playing to his strengths, they don't love him like we did and he still loves us.. He just needs to come home where he's loved and be the main main and have a team built around him again. When he hears the Holte roar his name again it'll be like Forrest Gump running off his calipers. "Run, Christian, Run!".

:crylaugh: Or so the perennially unrequited lovestruck would have us believe in and around every **** transfer window since he turned to shit.

• Like 2

Â