Sign in to follow this  
Kingman

Tickets

On sale dates:
Claret and Cub Members - Online from 16 August 5pm - Phone/In Person from 19 August
Season Ticket holders additional tickets - Online from 23 August 5pm - Phone/In Person from 26 August 
On General Sale- Online from 30 August 5pm - Phone/In Person from 2 September
Claret and Cub Members - Online from 16 August 5pm - Phone/In PersonSeason Ticket holders additional tickets - Online from 23 August 5pm - Phone/In Person from 26 August 
On General Sale- Online from 30 August 5pm - Phone/In Person from 2 September

Just under 4K left . We still have season ticket holders to purchase extra tickets yet, then general sale. This will sell out I would have thought.

Loads left when I just checked for extra tickets looks like this is the chance for those that buy on general sale.  Night game under the lights it is going to be special!

Yeah just over 3k left.  It will sell out though I would have thought .

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Looks like around 2800 will go on General Sale today 

anyone been able to list theirs for resale for this game yet? i'm not able to for this one at present

On 02/09/2019 at 10:35, tomav84 said:

anyone been able to list theirs for resale for this game yet? i'm not able to for this one at present

Has to sell out 1st before season ticket can be sold back to club 

13 hours ago, IOWVillan said:

Has to sell out 1st before season ticket can be sold back to club 

yeah spoke to ticket office yesterday. so good chance this wont be available for resale. bizarre decision. the club take 20% off the top of resale tickets, plus the extra bodies through the door buying beers and pies. i can see there being a number of empty seats for this game

52 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

yeah spoke to ticket office yesterday. so good chance this wont be available for resale. bizarre decision. the club take 20% off the top of resale tickets, plus the extra bodies through the door buying beers and pies. i can see there being a number of empty seats for this game

This game will sell out with ease . 

8 hours ago, tomav84 said:

They make more than that , sold my everton ticket and got £10 back , they sold it at full adult holte end price

23 hours ago, tomav84 said:

Didn’t realise it had to be sold out first.  Most the seats left are restricted or just crap view.

Im sure in the Championship the resale partner was used for all games. 

On 04/09/2019 at 09:25, tomav84 said:

Around 40 left with 12 selling days left, Will be sold out by the weekend I guess 

• Thanks 1

It's going to sell out no question, but still amazes me that they aren't allowing resale tickets yet. So basically folks are going to end up in the upper trinity when they could have had seats in the holte etc from season ticket holders that cant make the trip. it's really bizarre

On 06/09/2019 at 23:21, Vive_La_Villa said:

Still no resale option for me?

it's up now...mine already sold

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this  

Â