Tickets

Kingman

On sale dates:
Claret and Cub Members - Online from 16 August 5pm - Phone/In Person from 19 August
Season Ticket holders additional tickets - Online from 23 August 5pm - Phone/In Person from 26 August 
On General Sale- Online from 30 August 5pm - Phone/In Person from 2 September
Claret and Cub Members - Online from 16 August 5pm - Phone/In PersonSeason Ticket holders additional tickets - Online from 23 August 5pm - Phone/In Person from 26 August 
On General Sale- Online from 30 August 5pm - Phone/In Person from 2 September

13 hours ago, IOWVillan said:

Has to sell out 1st before season ticket can be sold back to club 

yeah spoke to ticket office yesterday. so good chance this wont be available for resale. bizarre decision. the club take 20% off the top of resale tickets, plus the extra bodies through the door buying beers and pies. i can see there being a number of empty seats for this game

52 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

yeah spoke to ticket office yesterday. so good chance this wont be available for resale. bizarre decision. the club take 20% off the top of resale tickets, plus the extra bodies through the door buying beers and pies. i can see there being a number of empty seats for this game

This game will sell out with ease . 

8 hours ago, tomav84 said:

They make more than that , sold my everton ticket and got £10 back , they sold it at full adult holte end price

23 hours ago, tomav84 said:

Didn’t realise it had to be sold out first.  Most the seats left are restricted or just crap view.

Im sure in the Championship the resale partner was used for all games. 

On 04/09/2019 at 09:25, tomav84 said:

Around 40 left with 12 selling days left, Will be sold out by the weekend I guess 

• Thanks 1

It's going to sell out no question, but still amazes me that they aren't allowing resale tickets yet. So basically folks are going to end up in the upper trinity when they could have had seats in the holte etc from season ticket holders that cant make the trip. it's really bizarre

Â