Carabao cup draw

Stratvillan

3 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I remember seeing us smash them in a pre-season friendly in the past decade.......

Looking forward to it, one of my old work mates is a Crewe ST holder so good excuse for a meet up and a beverage.

Think it was 2013. We were high off of our excitement for our summer signings Aleksander Tonev, Leandro Bacuna, Niklas Helenius and Antonio Luna among others. Good times.

Image result for key and peele water gif

4 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

I was at the 2-2 in 74. We went on to lift the cup at Wembley with Ray Graydon scoring the winner, after his penalty had been saved by the keeper. Perhaps it's a sign, or perhaps Manchester City will win it again. :rolleyes: Another Wembley win would be nice: 

Related image

1 hour ago, John said:

I was at the 2-2 in 74. We went on to lift the cup at Wembley with Ray Graydon scoring the winner, after his penalty had been saved by the keeper. Perhaps it's a sign, or perhaps Manchester City will win it again. :rolleyes: Another Wembley win would be nice: 

Related image

The final was played on my 12th birthday and my Mom insisted on coming with us, as she refused to be separated from her son on his birthday. We didn’t have season tickets then and my Aunty, who was club secretary at Workington, the only female secretary in the league at the time, managed to get us three tickets. Happy days 😀

• Like 1