Carabao cup draw

Stratvillan

Last time Aston Villa played Crewe away in the cup, goals from Kevin Gage, Alan McInally and David Platt secured a 3-2 win for the claret and blue in the FA cup 3rd round back in January 1989 after going 2-0 down

Edited by Villan4Life

3 minutes ago, sne said:

So anyone know if we've played Crewe before?

Yeah was  on my 10th birthday on 7th January 1989 at Gresty Road.. Really is crazy we won 3-2 then and now i work for them but support villa 

https://www.11v11.com/matches/crewe-alexandra-v-aston-villa-07-january-1989-216029/

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Last time Aston Villa played Crewe away in the cup, goals from Kevin Gage, Alan McInally and David Platt secured a 3-2 win for the claret and blue in the FA cup 3rd round back in January 1989 after going 2-0 down

Must have signed the January before then if he scored for us 🤣

11 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I think Sir Graham half time team bollocking consisted of telling t the team hat you got us into your mess, and you go and get yourselves out of it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I think Sir Graham half time team bollocking consisted of telling t the team hat you got us into your mess, and you go and get yourselves out of it.

Yep I remember that as well. Cant remember my wife birthday but recall alot of bizarre stuff 🙈

6 hours ago, brummybloke said:

Yep I remember that as well. Cant remember my wife birthday but recall alot of bizarre stuff 🙈

This Carabao Cup game is going to be pretty crazy for me but looking forward to it :)

Edited by Villan4Life