Sign in to follow this  
limpid

Match Thread: Spurs v Villa

We are not going to be a popular team with how much time we spend falling over...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Wesley's got a bit of a thankless task today, his first game is a match against a side where we'll be on the backfoot meaning he's living on scraps. He's also from a background of soft fouls, which in Belgium he didn't need because he's played for a dominant team and he's been better than his opposition week after week. That's not the case now.

He'll have better games for us and will grow into the league.

• Like 3

Still trying to work out if Wesley is not at full fitness, picked up a knock or just a lazy word removed 

Just now, Kingman said:

Still trying to work out if Wesley is not at full fitness, picked up a knock or just a lazy word removed 

He's been all over the pitch I don't think it's fair to say lazy. He's been a bit soft and very moody at his lack of success so far. He hasn't shown a lot of quality but I don't think he's been lazy

• Like 1

OK, lets just survive this until half time and then readjust.

Top class half. Both full backs have been very good. 

Some chances in the second half I’d think. 

I like it. We are very calm and have a ton of confidence in the team. Need a better Wesley second half to get a result.

Edited by NoelVilla
Spelling

Well, this Premier League stuff is stressful, isn’t it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

He's been all over the pitch I don't think it's fair to say lazy. He's been a bit soft and very moody at his lack of success so far. He hasn't shown a lot of quality but I don't think he's been lazy

not lazy but has to stand up and show some strength, falling over like a ballerina at the moment. Early days for him 

Good half. Hopefully we can catch them out again in the 2nd half. Would think about playing Jota instead of El Ghazy.

Excellent first half. Couldn't have asked for more really. And we still have some exciting players on the bench too.