Sign in to follow this  
limpid

Match Thread: Spurs v Villa

1 minute ago, PrimevalVillan said:

Sorry but this ref is terrible. Make the call if its close and let VAR decide. That was a PK.

Nah.  This is a contact sport. You can't get cheap penalties for losing balance and falling into players 

Seeing us pinned back like this with 30 mins left is giving me horrific flashbacks of our play under Bruce

The lads are doing splendidly though!

As it's only Spurs I feel he rested our best winger Jota but now they are doing a bit better Smith sees fit to bring him on and strengthen our attack. 

Edited by sidcow

I worry about bringing a more defensive minded player on for hourihane. With the ref the way he is luiz would just get booked and give the ref an excuse to award a penalty.

Not sure why trez  was taken off over el ghazi

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Nah.  This is a contact sport. You can't get cheap penalties for losing balance and falling into players 

But you can't run straight into people and not get the ball. Get your eyes checked bro

Just now, PrimevalVillan said:

But you can't run straight into people and not get the ball. Get your eyes checked bro

Contact sport. What you want mate is called basketball 

2 minutes ago, GodsBarkeep said:

Seeing us pinned back like this with 30 mins left is giving me horrific flashbacks of our play under Bruce

The lads are doing splendidly though!

This is Spurs though, not Barnsley.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2