• El Ghazi
    • Wesley
    • Jota (Trezeguet 59)
    • Kodjia (Wesley 74)
    • Luiz (Hourihane 81)
  2. 2. Manager's Perfomrance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/08/19 at 22:59

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

Can’t understand the above comments. That was a good performance with a team that isn’t full strength agains the team that finished fourth and were runners up in the CL and have improved since then!!!

Good effort. This team isn’t getting relegated. 

Agreed. 

Just now, Spoony said:

This team isn’t getting relegated. 

Way to early for that statement but the same goes for saying we will be. 

• Like 1

What was expected I guess. Could have worked but Eriksen's class made the last bit of difference. We are going to get better. A bit concerned about Wesley but it's a hard game for him. Engels, Mings and Heaton were very good. Neil Taylor was OK which is better than he usually is.

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

Can’t understand the above comments. That was a good performance with a team that isn’t full strength agains the team that finished fourth and were runners up in the CL and have improved since then!!!

Good effort. This team isn’t getting relegated. 

I understand but it really,honestly, could have been 10 today. 

Annoying how we threw it away, 2nd half we didn’t do anything, both the 1st 2 goals was down to grealish keeping hold of the ball to long in the championship you can get away with that, not in the prem, Engels was my motm

• Like 1

The positive thing we can take from this? We don’t have to play spurs every week. 

Disappointing second half. 

I think Grealish was fouled for their second. I think we need to be smarter. McGinn not losing his shit at the pen decision and Jack not getting rid of the ball quicker. 

Inevitable loss in the end. Can't concede that much possession and hold on. Need an outlet and hourihane is not a defensive midfielder ever. Not enough tackles going in to break up the game. 

Two positives, 1 we are not Norwich and 2 we looked like we belonged in the premier league. Games against the top 6 especially away aren't going to yield many points. We showed today we are a match for anyone else. 

Honestly? I'm not too disheartened. We still did better than many expected and the overall gameplan of keeping it tight and nicking a goal on the counter was a good one, we were mostly just undone by being sloppy in possession, which IMO is fixable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â