strange question

dappadan

Pick one for relegation  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one for relegation

• Our Scottish Barcode Friends
    • small heath alliance

i like the Blues being in the Premier League - more banter with mates, & better for the city of Bham.

It never ceases to amaze me that any Villa fan would "like" having the Scum in our league.

Especially the fans that actually live in Brum and get to see these retards at close quarters

The Jocks for me , can''t stand the "best fans " and all the other crap that comes with them

it's PC gone mad i tell you , why don't the media just say the fattest fans with the ugliest women ..I'd have no problem with that , but best fans ..do me a favour ..

Sentanta Sports news even had it's own Newcastle tab for awhile so I won't watch that anymore (maybe it's gone now ??)

i like the Blues being in the Premier League - more banter with mates, & better for the city of Bham.

It never ceases to amaze me that any Villa fan would "like" having the Scum in our league.

Especially the fans that actually live in Brum and get to see these retards at close quarters

i think its because i really don't care about them. I support Villa, and the Blues have nothing to do with the Villa.

I'll support other teams depending on how it affects Villa - ie: if Blues were playing Everton/Man City, i would definitely be supporting Bham.

also, the banter is good fun - you have got to admit that!

I went for the noses but part of me would get huge pleasure from the barcodes coming down to earth with a bump.

Reason being, Newcastle think they are a top 5 club, they have massive delusions of grandeur. Going down would be a massive massive kick in their balls.

The noses on the other hand KNOW they are a relatively small club trying to make their way. They are under no illusions of how hard it is to stay in the league and relegation for them would be just another setback in trying to establish themselves as a Premier League club.

The difference in affect that it would have on both sets of fans would be massive. So in that sense it would be pure football magic to have the Sky cameras up in Newcastle interviewing the jobless masses at 12pm while they fight away the tears.

Blooz without a shadow of a doubt or moment to breathe. Absolutely absolute in my affirmation of sha going down being my choice. Without doubt. Dealing with them in this city is really too much. Really.

sha.

Newcastle might be a bit of a comedy in terms of how it's been run, but they have great support, a big ground, and it's a decent away trip. I don't like the media love in, and the Geordie nation guff, but then weighed up against sha, well....

Â