Ticket Info

andykeenan

Saturday 31st August 
Kick-off: 3pm 
Selhurst Park
Allocation: 3,015
Prices: £30 (adults), £20 (O65s), £20 (U22s/Students), £16 (U18s)
Thursday 1st August, 5pm ONLINE/Friday 2nd August ON PHONE OR IN PERSON: On sale to Season Ticket holders with 18+ away league games from 2018/19
Monday 5th August, 5pm ONLINE/Tuesday 6th August ON PHONE OR IN PERSON: On sale to Season Ticket holders with 15+ away league games from 2018/19
Thursday 8th August ONLINE/Friday 9th August ON PHONE OR IN PERSON: On sale to Season Ticket holders with 12+ away league games from 2018/19
Monday 12th August, 5pm ONLINE/Tuesday 13th August ON PHONE OR IN PERSON: On sale to Season Ticket holders with 9+ away league games from 2018/19
Thursday 15th August ONLINE/Friday 16th August ON PHONE OR IN PERSON: On sale to Season Ticket holders
Monday 19th August, 5pm ONLINE/Tuesday 20th August ON PHONE OR IN PERSON: On sale to Claret and Cub Members
Thursday 22nd August ONLINE/Friday 23rd August ON PHONE OR IN PERSON: On general sale

• 2 weeks later...

It'd be nice to know how many are left. The AVFCsupport twitter seems to give one update throughout the entire time that tickets are on sale. I'd rather know whether it was worth bothering to try and get tickets at 5 as the Spurs game turned out to be a frustrating waste of time with the limited number of tickets available.

8 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just noticed mate. Must have sold out earlier today . The demand for this game was bigger than Spurs.

Amazed by that...gave me hope that a few would get to season ticket holders for most games

they released a few. kept refreshing and i got one! restricted view as near the back of the stand...anyone been there before? how restricted are we talking? i've always had an alright view there cause i've been nearer the front

15 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Amazed by that...gave me hope that a few would get to season ticket holders for most games

I think our next two might make it to season ticket holders. Arsenal away on the Sunday, and also Norwich away. No trains running to Norwich that weekend so it’s coach or car. 

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just noticed mate. Must have sold out earlier today . The demand for this game was bigger than Spurs.

Hahaha. Tried the constant refresh and suddenly tickets appeared. Got one for me and my lad. 

Boys away day in Laaaandan 

• Like 2

Â