Doing a Fulham

KentVillan

Quite a torrid opening week for Fulham last season... Lost their opener at home to Palace 0-2 and then went away to Spurs for a 3-1 defeat.

Hopefully we can beat Bournemouth on Saturday and start a more positive points curve earlier than Fulham did. Their first points came in Match Day 3 with a 4-2 home win against Burnley.

On 10/08/2019 at 13:18, Lichfield Dean said:

Football Focus wheeled out the 'Doing a Fulham' line a few minutes ago but at least we had Micah Richards there to defend us.

First time for everything then!

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Is this actually real?

Both clubs beaten Everton 2-0 at home. Pundits will have a field day with this.

Sure is, They were at different times of the season but the results are correct. As is Fulham losing their first two & winning the third. They were also 11th after 3 games, We are currently 11th. spooky...

Edited by LakotaDakota

1 minute ago, LakotaDakota said:

Sure is, They were at different times of the season but the results are correct. As is Fulham losing their first two & winning the third. They were also 11th after 3 games, We are currently 11th. spooky...

We might as well change our badge.

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Will not change my profile pic until we are safe from relegation.

Wow, bold statement. That’s like having a tattoo in Magaluf that your mate chooses after 15 pints. 

#regrets

Not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater, it's still too early to come out with this notion that we're doing a Fulham. We were decent against Spurs had a good second half against Bournemouth and beat Everton. Today is the first time where we've looked truly abject. Could well be a bad day at the office.

I do have some creeping concerns, especially over the midfield and our wide options, this season is going to be hard and I'd imagine we'll need to sign one or two in January.

• Like 1