Sign in to follow this  
KentVillan

Doing a Fulham

Can we close this thread now? The whole comparisson was clickbaity to begin with.

• Like 3

Streaking ahead now. Fulham only had 5 points after 9 games last season. They took until boxing day to get to 11 points.

Fulham also last seen losing at Stoke which takes some doing these days.

We have more than double the points they had at this stage  :crylaugh:

People in this thread after 4 games: "We have the same number of points at this stage as Fulham did. Spooky."

it looked like there was a good piece in the athletic this week on the Fulham comparison

obviously we're points ahead, we aren't looking like we're about to go on an 8 game losing streak or sack our manager but there are other things like how after 8 games Fulham hadn't used the same starting 11 consistently whereas we have and things like that, we look fairly settled now, even in regards to subs

• Like 1

In terms of opponents I think Fulham still had more points than us. (I substituted Norwich for Cardiff).

Not that it matters.

edit: just double checked and they had 10 points.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Been a while since this thread saw any action. Quick comparison time after a reasonable chunk of the season.

P16 w4 d3 l9 pts15 - us

P16 w2 d3 l11 pts9 - Fulham

Shows how easy it was to avoid relegation last season. Fulham were relegated pretty much by xmas as were Huddersfield.

The standard in premier league in mid table is as high as it's ever been imo which is why some of the hyped teams have struggled more than ever. Brighton-Wolves there was little difference between the two despite Wolves being in top 6 and Brighton stuck in the bottom half.

• Like 1

We haven't done a Fulham and still won't have if we go down.

Can we close the thread?

• Thanks 1

I'm just looking forward to when we erect a statue of a Michael Jackson in front of the stadium

Really can't stand this (Were doing a Fulham crap) because no matter which way it goes We will be doing a Villa.

As relevant as ever.

Hopefully for Fulham's sake they learn their lesson next time they get promoted.

Trust in the squad that got you promoted in the first place and carefully add 1-3 additions.

To sign so many players with no experience of ever playing in the PL was bizarre.

A Milner-type or dare I say someone like Delph to build the team around, maybe Cahill and Mings would've been nice. I was hoping we'd sign players like this in the summer but not to be.

Our owners, Purslow and Suso have probably never heard of Fulham to be fair!

That's how shit I'm starting to think our management is with the mess they've put us in.

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang

Sign in to follow this  

Â