U23 Development League 2019/2020

BOF

2 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Our u23s are playing Middlesbrough away this evening, 7pm kick off, anyone know if it’s on YouTube?

There doesn't seem to be a placeholder on either of the 2 clubs' youtube channels, so I'd guess not.

• Sad 1

Stats updated.  A 91st minute penalty put us down 1-0.

Man Utd won 5-0 at the perennially garbage West Brom.  The newly-relegated Hammers won 3-0 home to Flum & Swansea won 1-0 away at Norwich.

The 2 remaining opening fixtures are today with Reading currently 3-0 up at home to Newcastle (KO 1pm) and Stoke hosting Sunderland at 7pm.

Also, I'm not sure who 'Marshall' was on our bench on Friday.  Safe assumption is goalkeeper, but I thought coach Andy had left?

57 minutes ago, BOF said:

Also, I'm not sure who 'Marshall' was on our bench on Friday.  Safe assumption is goalkeeper, but I thought coach Andy had left?

cambridge city yoof

Filip Marchall signs for Aston Villa

We are delighted to announce that Filip has signed for Aston Villa, everyone at this club is over the moon that Filip has achieved a young footballers dream to sign for a pro club, a special mention must go to Dallas Lawrence the u15 who saw his fantastic potential when Filip was playing as a centre-half for City! He hadn’t been a keeper for a full season in city colours. What a talent! We all wish him the best of luck and hope he pushes on even further. Well done Filip from everyone at Cambridge City.

Find my past has his birth registered in 2003!

• Thanks 1

2-1 up at half time against Sunderland.

Sunderland have a live facebook stream for this one. It's currently broken.

No idea who the scorers are - their twitter just says "Villa" and ours don't seem the slightest bit interested in the U23's this season.

• Thanks 1

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 20:27, OutByEaster? said:

The club seem to have a secret text commentary page

Well suck me, beautiful.

I've just spent the last 15 minutes looking through it. The text commentary goes back to the start of last season. But nothing for the cup games. Why haven't the club told anybody about this.

Anyway, just a quick reminder that the team play Salford tonight in the EFL Trophy (the old Sherpa Van/Leyland DAF; the one Wolves/Blues's first team won).