Which Villa Players Have You Picked In Your Dream Team?

Villarocker

Exactly what the title says. 

I've gone for:

Freddie Guilbert - I think his contributions going forward will well outweigh what the team concedes. 

Jack Grealish - He is English and will be getting plenty of plaudits this season as he makes his way into the England side. 

Wesley - I think that as a third striker he will score plenty of points with goals and assists. 

Edited by Villarocker

SJM - he’s the type of player that will get weekly bonus points plus assists and the odd goal. 

Gilbert - for reasons mentioned in the OP 

Wesley - I reckon he’ll be the surprise package and a lot of non Villa supporters won’t have him from the outset. It’ll take a while for people to clock on, but by that time, anyone with him from the start will have racked up a decent tally. 

Guilbert possibly as I think he'll be cheap so I have free cash to blow on my front 3... maybe Trezeguet, or Wesley if I want a cheaper striker option

Agree with the Grealish points, and I think the same applies to McGinn

The nice thing is being able to pick a Villa player again after 3 years! The year we went down I had Gueye and Amavi

• Like 1

Our defenders are cheap so Guilbert and possibly Mings.

Will start every game when fit and hopefully keep a few clean sheets and add some assists and the odd goal.

Guilbert and Grealish, though I’m tempted to swap Jack for McGinn. I think McGinn will get more goals but Jack will get more assists and better midfield stats overall, plus my team’s name is ‘Golden Grealish-ous’ so really I have to have Cap’n Jack, don’t I?

Probably wrong though. I don’t do enough research into Fantasy Football to be any good at it

Edited by Ginko

I've got Grealish and Guilbert.

Luiz because I reckon he will probably get 6 and 6 and because mcginn will pick up a booking every other week and he is quite cheap. 

Guilbert because he should get a reasonable number of assists but I have van djik and matip ahead of him.

I think Hourihane could be a bargain, but depends on how many minutes he gets for us.

In reality I'll probably put McGinn in and that'll do until I see how we're performing.

On 28/07/2019 at 13:49, Villarocker said:

Exactly what the title says. 

I've gone for:

Freddie Guilbert - I think his contributions going forward will well outweigh what the team concedes. 

Jack Grealish - He is English and will be getting plenty of plaudits this season as he makes his way into the England side. 

Wesley - I think that as a third striker he will score plenty of points with goals and assists. 

I picked these three in my draft league with friends. About to pick my FPL team, may go for them again.

Heaton, Guilbert and McGinn.

I often pick a keeper from a team that is expected to face a lot of shots, because the more saves the keeper (hopefully) makes, the more points he'll get, and you often get a position filled for cheap, meaning more money for elsewhere.

Although, you do often lose out on points for clean sheets.

Â