MaVilla

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Dutch fans are so Jekyll & Hyde. Everybody’s best friend when they follow the national team but absolute animals at club level.  It’s been going on like this for decades. 

2 hours ago, The_Rev said:

Dutch fans are so Jekyll & Hyde. Everybody’s best friend when they follow the national team but absolute animals at club level.  It’s been going on like this for decades. 

The same for the Swedes and Danes as well. Some of the big clubs have a nasty element

2 hours ago, The_Rev said:

not sure the Germans agree...

im sure there was a dutch hooligan documentary I've seen, probably danny dyer real football factories or something, about how we introduced them to it in the 70s, they loved it, they love playing english teams because of some hooligan romanticism and then also stuff like ajax fans burning down Utrecht's firms clubhouse or something like that 

3 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Did the Germans ever do anything to upset the people of the Netherlands? 

Maybe...

For as much as England fans like to think it's a Derby game it's not, it's the Dutch that's the big one for Germany, that's like their villa vs blues to their villa vs baggies, lots of hooliganism around it

There's then a football related rivalry with Italy

27 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I remember when we played Ajax in the Uefa cup and I don't think I have ever since so many police vans down Witton Lane before or ever since.

same, there was seemingly as many if not more police for that game than there was for a blues game

filmed on a potato phone

what a night that was

• 3 weeks later...

With the mayor declaring outside the stadium a security risk area and the club toying with the idea of playing games behind closed doors 😂

They've got 2 games in hand but thatll still leave them mid table if they win and looking at their results it's not like theyve only lost big games, they lost or drawn shit ones at home too

Akpom has managed 128 minutes

Even as someone who plays a lot of FM and a bit of fifa looking at their line up from the weekends game they look like an old PES team of made up players, who are these people?

• 2 months later...
Â