Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

I don't know how to put this politely, but I would like to welcome Nakamba back to Belgium on the first flight. Truly awful player, who is so full of mistakes I can't stand watching him. We are going to ship some players, and Nakamba is first on my list.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I don't know how to put this politely, but I would like to welcome Nakamba back to Belgium on the first flight. Truly awful player, who is so full of mistakes I can't stand watching him. We are going to ship some players, and Nakamba is first on my list.

I really don’t know what you’ve been watching. Been a great little player this season. Breaks up play well. Yes his passing is a little wayward sometimes but I’d keep him next year he definitely will be useful in some games where we need a midfield battler.

• Like 3

Time well tell. At the start looked we had an absolute diamond. Tackled well covered the ground well and passed the ball quite well. Simple but effective.

I think teams cottoned on to him and full press was engaged and he became an absolute bomb scare.  The ball was like a grenade.

I want him to do well. 

My issue with him is how uncomfortable he can look when he receives the ball. Not good for my heart 😂

He put in a great shift when he came on yesterday, so credit to him for that. 

He is, however, one of the players i feel we need to replace with better quality. I would love us to sign a MF to challanges McGinn for a place in the starting 11

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AVTuco said:

Oh come on, this is ridiculous. He's brilliant at breaking up the play, making tackles, interceptions. He is a good DMF with CL experience.

Reminds me of when people were out here claiming Idrissa Gueye was poor

Edited by juanpabloangel18
  • Like 1

On 22/07/2020 at 11:26, omariqy said:

Can't believe the stick he has on here in recent weeks. The guy has been involved in pretty much every one of our good performances. He's limited in his passing but until Luiz became Busquets reborn, he was the only one that could tackle in midfield. 

There's something really infectious about him. You're so right, he hasn't that bad at all. 

The last couple of times he’s come on he’s been unnoticeable, that’s what you want from a dm brought on to help see out a result. 
He’s not a great player but does his role reasonably well. Keep as a back up. 

I find talks of selling everyone Who is deemed not good enough absurd , we don’t want to do a complete squad rebuild every summer. Just replace with better and eventually sell when have the numbers in. In Nakamba instance, I only see us buying one midfielder this summer so we keep him as a back up. 

• Like 1

It's absolute madness wanting to ship him out cause he wasn't world class in his first season for side fighting relegation. Then add he was thrown into a team that was fairly recently put together, lacked time to gel. Had to find form in a side void of confidence. And in the middle of all this Corona hit. AND he probably didn't have a house in Brum nor is it sure he spoke good English. 

But yeah, 10 months of football have shown us he can't build on it, develop and come back even better, like a lot of players do. 

Have a word. 

I can fully understand someone wanting us to sign competition for him, but that's another thing entirely. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

It's absolute madness wanting to ship him out cause he wasn't world class in his first season for side fighting relegation. Then add he was thrown into a team that was fairly recently put together, lacked time to gel. Had to find form in a side void of confidence. And in the middle of all this Corona hit. AND he probably didn't have a house in Brum nor is it sure he spoke good English. 

But yeah, 10 months of football have shown us he can't build on it, develop and come back even better, like a lot of players do. 

Have a word. 

I can fully understand someone wanting us to sign competition for him, but that's another thing entirely. 

His English is great to be fair, but yeah it looks like a lot happened fast and he's still finding his feet and settling (like a lot of our new signings to be honest). He seems a really affable lad though and like I said earlier, I predict he'll have an uptick in form next season.

I'm not sure about him tbh, he's looked ok coming on but in games when he has started  he's buckled under the pressure and I'm not sure he can cut it at this level. We need to strengthen and some players have to go , for me it's Lansbury, Jota , Elgahzi and Nakamba . Norwich , Bournemouth and Watford have players that will improve us, we need to strengthen and players need to go despite the euthorea we have for our survival. 

A player who is scared of receiving the ball is not a player I think we should have if we're to aim any higher. Nakamba is terrified when someone makes the mistake of passing to him, and panics so easily. Sell him, or give him away if you can't.

Â