Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

11 million isn't really a big transfer fee these days. Nakamba was unlucky today as couple deflections led to Wolves chancesmhe isnt the answer but is a bit of an easy target 

Oh c’mon please.  £11m is a lot of money and is was not spent wisely.  The guy has not made a significant contribution to the side and has been a poor signing. 

I think he’s getting a bit too much stick on here. He started relatively brightly earlier in the season. Hopefully if this are more settled next season we will see better performances from him and a few others. I wouldn’t be writing him off just yet. 

6 hours ago, AVTuco said:

Nakamba is hands down our worst player of the season. Complete and utter waste of space. Totally useless. A net-negative.

he isnt even the worst centre midfielder at Villa never mind Trezeguet or Kodjia

15 hours ago, AVTuco said:

Nakamba is hands down our worst player of the season. Complete and utter waste of space. Totally useless. A net-negative.

Disagree but he ain't good.

We tried to buy him in January in the championship so he was a long term target.

We missed a trick not getting Santamaria from Angers who we were linked with all summer. He's off to Everton, Tottenham or Leicester this summer if Google is to be believed. 

Go away Suso.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/07/2020 at 20:50, rodders0223 said:

Started brightly. Thought he had an absolute gem. Like most our signings got consistently worse which is surely a coaching issue.

More of a confidence issue methinks 

On 05/07/2020 at 11:18, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair there are times where he has looked VERY good in his role.

I think that's my only clear critique of Smith and our coaches. Nakamba looked pretty good when keeping it simple as an anchor. But at some point he started moving away from that. 

Same can be said how McGinn was used too advanced, so you lost all of his breakaway runs from the deep. 

• Like 1

On 04/07/2020 at 18:34, AVTuco said:

I really can't think of anyone worse. 

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

I really can't think of anyone worse. 

Trezeguet. No wait Nakamba, no maybe Drinkwater, no Trez, it's definitely Nakamba wait maybe it's..AHH pfft. They're all sh**...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Trezeguet. No wait Nakamba, no maybe Drinkwater, no Trez, it's definitely Nakamba wait maybe it's..AHH pfft. They're all sh**...

Drinkwater is so bad but was a panic loan. 

Trez is probably a worse player but he has contributed moments. 

Nakamba has been woeful for the money. I think he'll prove to be a decent championship midfield player though.

Trez is worse, Wes is worse, Engels is pretty on par with Nakamba i.e. good start then faded to shite. Borja has been worse. Drinkwater ditto worse. El Ghazi ditto worse.

Not even sure I'd place Nakamba in our top 5 shit signings.

17 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Sulberto, this post of yours really gave me the idea for the WPOTS poll. Thank you. 🤪

• Haha 1

Â