Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

• 3 weeks later...

Hes got everything other than a football brain and at this level its never going to work. Runs aimlessly, hides, positionally hes retarded and the balls he plays to his team mates are death balls , unbelievable he gets any game time after performances like today , total shit. Sanchez mk2 

2 minutes ago, Skruff said:

Lucky not to get a red. 

If winning the ball fully and powerfully is a red then we may as well just make football a standing only game. 

Just now, Wezbid said:

If winning the ball fully and powerfully is a red then we may as well just make football a standing only game. 

High speed studs up. Could have been very ugly if Aguero wasn't in the air when he hit him. We'd be fuming if the same tackle was made on Grealish. 

Important tackle yes, but could've been a red. Other then that, thought he had a great game. 

16 minutes ago, Skruff said:

High speed studs up. Could have been very ugly if Aguero wasn't in the air when he hit him. We'd be fuming if the same tackle was made on Grealish. 

Important tackle yes, but could've been a red. Other then that, thought he had a great game. 

I think a yellow was the right call.  People saying "but he got the ball" are missing the force of the challenge.  However, it wasn't reckless.

Thought he played well generally.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I think a yellow was the right call.  People saying "but he got the ball" are missing the force of the challenge.  However, it wasn't reckless.

Thought he played well generally.

Yep, that's where I'm at too. We're not in the seventies anymore. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Yep, that's where I'm at too. We're not in the seventies anymore. 

Took the ball with the outside of the boot, clean challenge. Went in hard which has been lacking most of the season and ends up with a yellow ? Commenters all crying for red, see replays and back down then the yellow then they say its justified.

Yes it looked a foul but the replay I saw he took the ball cleanly with no studs showing.

Was the only one trying in our cm today and played very well. He needs a strong none bottling player alongside him. I presume that's what drinkwater was signed for ? 

Â