Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

7 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

This obviously isn't unique to us but goes to show how the UK gene pool is in a bad state.

If only David Cameron knew this. 

Absolutely cemented his position in that DCM role. Was my motm yesterday at Norwich. Has such agility, calmness, acceleration and a great football brain. 

He is so good at breaking up play and taking the ball from the CBs and making use of Jack and McGinn. A great midfield trio they are with Hourihane complementing then all too. Think you can mix up Luiz and Conor. Decent balance across this Villa midfield and a lot of that is down to the fine work Nakampa does. 

• Like 1

Very sad to hear that so called 'fans' singing racist chants about our own players. 

Compliment to VT and the mods for their hard work making this the only Villa forum I bother with!

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, villalad21 said:

We have a thread about racism can you please discuss it there instead?

I'm so sick and tired discussing it. I'd rather focus on how Marvelous this player is.

No! It's relevant to this player right now....

22 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

No! It's relevant to this player right now....

Be louder than the minority of idiots. Keep cheer him on. It's the best way getting rid of racism.

Do not give these idiots the attention they crave. You are only making things worse.

How does a chant like that even happen? Did all these morons discuss the words and then break out in to song. Or did one or two of them start it and others join in? 

The Rasta and big c**k part is ignorant and stupid. But the master part is just f**king shameful. 

• Like 2

Just now, villalad21 said:

Be louder than the minority of idiots. Keep cheer him on. It's the best way getting rid of racism.

Do not give these idiots the attention they crave. You are only making things worse.

I get where you’re coming from but I’d rather idiots like this wernt at Villa park. It’s one of the reasons I’d never sit in the Holte (especially the upper) again.

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I get where you’re coming from but I’d rather idiots like this wernt at Villa park. It’s one of the reasons I’d never sit in the Holte (especially the upper) again.

Agreed.

Although it's not easy to track anonymous twitter trolls which is where the majority of these people are coming from.

Â