Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

13 minutes ago, andym said:

Yep, definitely reminds me of him

Makes such a difference having someone with an engine in that position infront of the back 4, less pressure on them and also allows forwards more freedom

I think he is more like Kante 😃

Edited by Si.
  • Like 1

Do you remember a time when we all used to moan that it was always other teams that managed to pluck these cheap gems out of nowhere?

What a fecking bargin.

There are so few of these out and out defensive midfielders these days that I'd say his value will at least treble by the end of the season. 

He's so composed on the ball. He got some terrible passes from his teammates in our defensive third while under pressure, which many would mess up. He solved it superbly every time. 

10 minutes ago, Skruff said:

He's so composed on the ball. He got some terrible passes from his teammates in our defensive third while under pressure, which many would mess up. He solved it superbly every time. 

The other thing I love about him is he is a bit of a physical freak. He's obviously of an athletic build but he's waaay stronger than he looks and I think that catches a lot of opponents out. You aren't going to see him out-muscled very often.

The Belgian fans gave us the word that he was a Jekyll and Hyde character in the best possible way in that he is a cheery, affable character off the pitch but a beast when he crosses the white line onto it. We're seeing what they meant.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, av1 said:

Do you remember a time when we all used to moan that it was always other teams that managed to pluck these cheap gems out of nowhere?

What a fecking bargin.

How good does it feel? Engels and Nakamba for 20m? Fantastic business.

The main aim this year has to be to stay up and build on what we have done in the summer. We’re a couple of forward players from being a top 8 side in my opinion. 

• Like 1

Â