Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

22 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I like him. Probably top 10 PL players methinks. Our central midfield is pretty bloody good. Like the commentators said after the first half, our central midfield was arguably proving to be better than what Arsenal put out. 

The problem arrived when they got knackered and Deano did nothing. 

Been a LONG time since we have had not only a good midfield but a good midfield with plenty of depth.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PrimevalVillan said:

Been a LONG time since we have had not only a good midfield but a good midfield with plenty of depth.

Yep. We had a lack of mobility and quality in midfield for years! I just pray that our front 3 can get it together 🤞

• Like 1

I'm not totally convinced with him yet, good at putting a foot in and trying to break up play and pressuring there midfielder, but Jack are John are still coming too deep to receive the ball off him I'd like to see some probing forward passes he seems to do more 1-2s and short passes don't get me wrong I feel he should play there as he's the best we have for that position. Maybe morph him and DL together into a DM/play maker.

Edited by zab6359

8 hours ago, zab6359 said:

I'm not totally convinced with him yet, good at putting a foot in and trying to break up play and pressuring there midfielder, but Jack are John are still coming too deep to receive the ball off him I'd like to see some probing forward passes he seems to do more 1-2s and short passes don't get me wrong I feel he should play there as he's the best we have for that position. Maybe morph him and DL together into a DM/play maker.

Isn't this a DM's job?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Isn't this a DM's job?

No a DM's job is to protect the CB's and break up the oppositions play mainly through the centre of the park. The better ones are normally good at distributing the ball too.

Edited by zab6359

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Didn't put a foot wrong all game. Calm used the ball well, played at his own pace which is always a good trait.

Could be a real coup.

Reminds me of Berson, we had no idea how to use that guy

1 hour ago, DeepDish said:

He is getting better and better. One of our best today.

Looks like a very good player, has settled in so quickly.

Â