Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

Marvelous Nakamba (Debut) vs Crewe (League Cup) 27/08/2019 - HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stNH0jjCxIc

his "nutmeg" moment is at 2m 8sec for anyone interested.

To be honest, watching this back, he did even better than i thought first time round (and i thought he was v.good from watching live), good buy imo, once he is up to speed he will be a good player i think.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Thanks 1

I didn't watch the match. Looks like a really solid debut from the clip above. Only concern for me is that he seems very left footed. Would assume he would get playtime soon though so I rather not speculate to much. Exciting either way

• Like 1

I think we should start this guy next to McGinn, with Douglas behind them. He looks like he can break up play a bit further up the pitch than a typical defensive midfielder. Push Jack out wide on the left, Jota on the right. 

That was made for him today.

Funnily enough, when I saw the bench, the main reason I was disappointed was because I just thought there's no scenario where Hourihane and Lansbury both make it on!

Not convinced Wes off needing a goal was a great move, but Smith was a bit stuck really. Couldn't take Keinan back off.

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

That was made for him today.

Funnily enough, when I saw the bench, the main reason I was disappointed was because I just thought there's no scenario where Hourihane and Lansbury both make it on!

Not convinced Wes off needing a goal was a great move, but Smith was a bit stuck really. Couldn't take Keinan back off.

I like Wes, but to me when he gets tired he looks about as likely to score as a eunuch in a whorehouse.  

• 2 weeks later...
Â