Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

These average players took us up a level... for this season, now we need to go up another level.

Hoping for a good transfer window or a few of the next Generation of Grealishs to come out of the academy.

So far off the pace it was alarming, they ghosted past him with ease, movement and passing bamboozled him but most worrying they had far more energy than him too

Gundogan more energy and quicker than Nakamba, that can't happen but he couldn't track him 

Only saw the first half but he wasn't very good at all. He broke the line to pressure the player in posession a lot of times but the other two in midfield didn't press as well so it just left a hole for a City player to move in to the space that he was in. I thought at first that it was the fault of McGinn and Dougie but they never went so I assume that it was Marv losing his positional discipline. He created so much space for players who need very little space to play.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The mistake for the goal was rancid, plus he gave it away in the box again in the 2nd half when Son got it away from him - but, there were a lot of good things about the performance too. He's not as good as Luiz but is definitely good enough as back-up. 

3 minutes ago, lexicon said:

The mistake for the goal was rancid, plus he gave it away in the box again in the 2nd half when Son got it away from him - but, there were a lot of good things about the performance too. He's not as good as Luiz but is definitely good enough as back-up. 

I'd put that down to rustiness and match sharpness. He played 3 or 4 very good passes forward which were crisp. Even Jack felt comfortable passing to him he usually ignores him unless he has to pass it to him.

Â