Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

I'd be absolutely disgusted if he was dropped next game

It would make sense though, you'd expect us to have a lot more possession against Sheffield, and that plays to Nakamba's disadvantage. Horses for courses 

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

I'd be absolutely disgusted if he was dropped next game

To be fair, you'd be absolutely disgusted if Dean Smith changed his jacket next game. Only joking 😉

Totally agree. The stats don't lie. Marvellous plays and we win and keep clean sheets. He must start the next game. 

You've been critical of Barkley recently and I defended him after the Southampton win/goal but, overall, you were right - he's been poor. El Ghazi has scored as many goals as Grealish in probably a third of games played. He deserves to keep the shirt wide left. 

Nakamba was excellent, hes another player who gets stuck in and dont care what happens, hes out to remove that ball from opposition and he did just that.

Ace job from Nakamba.

Brilliant performance. He's been really good this season. It's a bit of a test for Smith really; he has said 'if you play well, you keep the shirt' numerous times but while he's not shy of making changes, he usually makes them back again very quickly.

Nakamba deserves to keep his place for the next match, it's as simple as that.

Â