Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

If there were any doubts, it seems clear on games in which we won't have time on the ball Nakamba needs to start. His tenacity has been huge so far in a pressing Leeds side. Question marks over his ability on the ball but has cut out a decent part of his sloppiness from last season.

You can see why Grealish said he was the player with the most stamina he's played with, he's been Gana-esque. That energy is very much needed in our team which has looked sluggish in recent weeks.

10 minutes ago, ZL- said:

If there were any doubts, it seems clear on games in which we won't have time on the ball Nakamba needs to start. His tenacity has been huge so far in a pressing Leeds side. Question marks over his ability on the ball but has cut out a decent part of his sloppiness from last season.

You can see why Grealish said he was the player with the most stamina he's played with, he's been Gana-esque. That energy is very much needed in our team which has looked sluggish in recent weeks.

his reading of the danger has been very good in the 1st half

On 24/02/2021 at 08:38, Adam2003 said:

My worry with Nakamba against Leeds is they press so hard and his close control is not the best - he’d be a huge asset in my view against the likes of Man City where we need a disruptor so I’m not knocking him, I just think Leeds are the worst sort of opponent for him.

Dead wrong here. Great game. 

• Like 1

Â