Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

11 hours ago, brummybloke said:

far more useful post than posters just copying and pasting stats from a website.

Interesting perspective of it, I cant recall too many high up field ones in the last 5 or 10 games, the majority seem to be around the half way line or at least those are the ones that spring to my mind.

He got caught v burnley got a foot in and they countered instantly  not entirely his fault , but I feel sometimes he needs to understand when to cover and when to press but like I said his teamates are way to passive which results in him venturing to much at times to make up for them, I quite like him and hopes he's here for the long run probably the most difficult role on the pitch other than keeper or lone cf

I too think he gets a rough ride. He's nowhere near the finished article and at 26, maybe he never will be. But his energy is badly missed in the middle when we don't have it. 

He needs Luiz and Grealish to remain constantly open for him with the easy pass. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I too think he gets a rough ride. He's nowhere near the finished article and at 26, maybe he never will be. But his energy is badly missed in the middle when we don't have it. 

He needs Luiz and Grealish to remain constantly open for him with the easy pass. 

I think he will be a valuable asset for years to come because he reads the game so well. Luiz, Nakamba and McGinn should be a really good midfield three.  

We are a better team with him in it purely because we don't have another option, he is half decent at getting a foot in and breaking up play but his first touch is truly shocking! And his passing is very limited, even after he breaks up play it seems the ball quite often is back with the opposition within a few seconds.

Just now, LondonLax said:

The best I’ve seen him play for us. 

Agreed, broke it up and played it simple. Was noticeable that he played in much more of a box to box role too. He will be crucial if we want to stay up.

Â