Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

41 minutes ago, Kbdrum88 said:

I've heard john Mcginn is the only man chick Norris has ever been envious of .

John Mcginn and Chick Norris sound like a poor mans John McClane and Chuck Norris!

Saw him performing down the Ex Servicemen Club tonight. Marvelous Nakamba and with him as always the Lovely Debbie Mugabe.

Nicked my watch though the **** 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Sure Nakamba will be our 11th, sure they have missed a signing, they're getting confused lol.

Guilbert prob doesnt count as completed in January

14 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

Reminds me a little bit of NRC???

What have you seen of him to say that.

Him and Doug likely to have similar amount of time with the team pre-Spurs. One of them is starting, I reckon it's going to be Marvelous.

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

What have you seen of him to say that.

Him and Doug likely to have similar amount of time with the team pre-Spurs. One of them is starting, I reckon it's going to be Marvelous.

Just YouTube mate, especially the way he goes into the tackle. Never seen the guy play in person so I'll reserve judgement until I've seen him in a Villa shirt. For the record I actually quite rated NRC.

1 minute ago, Supervillan78 said:

Just YouTube mate, especially the way he goes into the tackle. Never seen the guy play in person so I'll reserve judgement until I've seen him in a Villa shirt. For the record I actually quite rated NRC.

NRC was an OK organiser but horribly limited. He was a better all round player when he was 20 than when he was 26. He went backwards as he got older, really weird.

34 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Reo-Coker is one of the worst passers to play centre midfield for us, probably even worse than Jedinak

By the end he could hardly play football, I don't know what happened to him.

He would, head down so he could see it, really carefully trap the ball; then rotate himself around it with the ball stationary and pass it straight to the opposition.

When he was 18 for Wimbledon he was 10x better than by the time he was getting released by Villa at age 29. It's not supposed to work like that.

Â