Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

25 minutes ago, Ponky said:

I think we've played Lansbury into having resale value more than anything

Well I don't seen anyone paying him the wages he may well be on here elsewhere.  He is meant to be on a decent contract here, so that might stall any move.

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

How? I'd drop Hourihane personally

DM

Jota McGinn Grealish Trezeguet/AGE

Wesley

What about Jota inside especially how well he’s linking with Jack

DM

Trez Jota  Grealish AGE

Wesley

Or we need more DM

DM DM

Jota Grealish Trezeguet/AGE

Wesley

Just now, Mazrim said:

You dont pay over 11m for a just in case. Even in this market. Nakamba and Luiz have most likely always been the plan. We'll need them all at some point.

Hope so mate as I honestly think we have a really decent squad if we get both. I feel very confident we will stay up if we get both and get one more striker in.

I think we should stick with kalinic and steer in goal

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

side eye wtf GIF

Not sure it’s a weird question given the midfielders we’ve brought in and there is only so many places.  Assuming Jack takes one place, there is a lot of competition for the other positions if we get both Luiz and Marvellous along with our other current and new players

Edited by nick76

obligatory video.

also, he doesnt actually look like a DM in the truest sense, looks like more of a McGinn type player tbh?

lastly.....anutha left foota :P

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Question: is McGinn going to now struggle to get into the team?

No, I don't think so.

I think the midfield 3 will be Grealish, McGinn and one of the new DMs

But what I will say is, if McGinn DOES start to struggle to get in the team, it's probably very very good news for us!

• Like 1

To me this signing suggests that not only do we want to stay up but we think we can make a cup run as well. I don't think any of the lower level Pl teams have as good a backup 11 as

Steer

Elmo Hause konsa taylor

Nakamba

Jota lansbury hourihane aeg

Kodjia

Jota and aeg can be rotated I think them and trez will be alternating games throughout the season. Although I would prefer jota off the bench as he is versatile and able to give us Grealish protection. 

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Not sure it’s a weird question given the midfielders we’ve brought in and there is only so many places.  Assuming Jack takes one place, there is a lot of competition for the other positions if we get both Luiz and Marvellous along with our other current and new players

Mcginn and Jack will be 2 of the midfield trio imo, the other slot would be between Nakamba and possibly Douglas if we get him?

Also dont forget rotation/subs/injury etc, we are a little light in midfield currently so a little bit of depth isnt a bad thing.

but as someone above said, if McGinn is struggling to get in the midfield trio, then something is going very right for the club and the semi unknowns we have bought are performing out of their skin.

Edited by MaVilla

Just now, Stevo985 said:

WOuldn't read too much into that.

I could go on there now and change it to say he plays for Stevo FC

Stevo FC are in for Nakamba?! ****, we don't stand a chance. Deals off boys. 

• Like 2

Â