Aston Villa Women

mikeyp102

2 hours ago, colhint said:

Just checked the spuds sha result. 

I feel sorry for the sha ladies. 1st game and hadn't even got a full subs bench.

Should raid sha women some more ... Villa only had seven subs on the bench (according to the BBC)

5 hours ago, il_serpente said:

Why is she driving a care with the steering wheel on the left?   Is that not extremely rare in the UK?

I expect she brought it with her from Europe. 

Do people really watch these kinds of videos? Just another person going about their day.  Weird. 

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

I expect she brought it with her from Europe. 

Do people really watch these kinds of videos? Just another person going about their day.  Weird. 

Strangely this is today's youth, they will watch people who do these videos all day long and somehow be entertained. Money is made by these video makers and they make a heck of alot as well.

My son watches that idiot Logan paul who I can't stand and recently his brother who just fought that boxer and won. I also caught him watching someone play a video game and he were watching them for hours, I said son why don't you just play the bloody game instead lol.

16 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

iMy son watches that idiot Logan paul who I can't stand and recently his brother who just fought that boxer and won. I also caught him watching someone play a video game and he were watching them for hours, I said son why don't you just play the bloody game instead lol.

Don't let @Stevo985 hear you say that.  You'll be accused of boomer tendancies. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Strangely this is today's youth, they will watch people who do these videos all day long and somehow be entertained. Money is made by these video makers and they make a heck of alot as well.

My son watches that idiot Logan paul who I can't stand and recently his brother who just fought that boxer and won. I also caught him watching someone play a video game and he were watching them for hours, I said son why don't you just play the bloody game instead lol.

Does he say that to you when you're watching football?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Does he say that to you when you're watching football?

No he does not lol

And if he did it would be do you want the TV  being kicked down the street I'll show you playing football just for being cheeky 🤣

On 05/09/2021 at 06:08, Xela said:

Villa's biggest Instagram star makes her YouTube debut

A few things. Firstly from the above video, you have cattle on public parks in Birmingham? You also have a sweet mini golf course.

Awesome to have another Aussie at the Villa, especially as the ladies are much better than the Aussie men currently.

Seems surreal but we actually get the WSL over here so I was able to watch the 2nd half. Both Lehmann and the other winger/wide forward looked a handful and the keeper had a good half also.

Who is the manager's right hand man? He didn't shut up the entire half.

1 hour ago, Hornso said:

A few things. Firstly from the above video, you have cattle on public parks in Birmingham? You also have a sweet mini golf course.

Awesome to have another Aussie at the Villa, especially as the ladies are much better than the Aussie men currently.

Seems surreal but we actually get the WSL over here so I was able to watch the 2nd half. Both Lehmann and the other winger/wide forward looked a handful and the keeper had a good half also.

Who is the manager's right hand man? He didn't shut up the entire half.

Yes we do, well we do at Sutton Park which is absolutely freaking mahoosive, the largest urban park in the UK. 

Ghetto Golf is ace. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Yes we do, well we do at Sutton Park which is absolutely freaking mahoosive, the largest urban park in the UK. 

Ghetto Golf is ace. 

Wild Exmoor ponies are in the park as well. They are great. The cows just have a tendency to get in the way.

Glad to see local sights getting some exposure across the world.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Wild Exmoor ponies are in the park as well. They are great. The cows just have a tendency to get in the way.

Glad to see local sights getting some exposure across the world.

And deer.

Pretty sure there are Wolf and Bear too 😉

8 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

So much for brand Grealish.  Lehmann has more followers than him on Instagram.

99% are blokes telling her that they love her :D 

Video deleted now and no mention of it on her Instagram page. Probably advised to remove it as it did kind of make it easy to work out where she lived and the fact she went to a certain place every day to walk her dog. 

11 hours ago, Hornso said:

A few things. Firstly from the above video, you have cattle on public parks in Birmingham? You also have a sweet mini golf course

Yeah, Sutton Park. Cows, ponies, deer and local chavs! 2400 acres of woodland and lakes in the middle of North Birmingham!

Ghetto Golf is in Digbeth, just outside Brum City centre. Quite an 'arty' hip district. Had some good club nights out there in the 90s! 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Hornso said:

I can confirm that there are plenty of heffers in my local park in Birmingham.

Mainly drinking strong cider and alcopops, and engaging in anti-social behaviour.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â