Aston Villa Women

mikeyp102

26 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Would be amazing for them if they could stay up this season.

Bristol City have already booked the bottom spot. 5 defeats out of 5 and a negative goal difference of 26, I hear they are already selling these in their club shop :D:   

We're Doomed Dad's Army 11oz Mug by Forever Personal Designs: Amazon.co.uk:  Kitchen & Home

• Haha 1

Good result obviously, watching the highlights looks like we could have scored a few more, hit the post a few times.

Have a few games in hand over every one else as well.

Playing Coventry tomorrow in the FAWSL Cup and then small heath on Saturday at Villa Park, with the men not playing they might get a bit more interest.

Jesus Christ

The gulf in quality in women's football is insane 

This is sadly still the reality in women's football. I recon many if not most teams in the second tier are only playing part time and it's showing.

The Villa ladies are really lucky and priviliged to be able to play full time under unbelievable facilities and owners who are heaviliy investing in them.

Edited by villalad21

I'm watching as well, good half from us. The pundit is right though we need to stop going wide to much and send something through there defenders.

Have you all Noticed that the Ladies play exactly like our lads, all down the Left flank lol.

Â