Aston Villa Women

mikeyp102

Bristol City next - that will be a huge game. We just need to pick up points against the lower half of the table teams ...... was never going to challenge the likes of Everton this season.

Never really watched women's football. So what's our budget like in the ladies team? If we can shouldn't we be signing up the Germans Americans and the Brazilians? Apparently those three nations are usually strong? What about England?

Don't want to sound cold hearted or anything but I immediately thought about what this means for the mens team. Are the women using Bodymoore Heath as well or are they training somewhere else?

Hope everyone is OK.

On 04/10/2020 at 00:29, Sulberto21 said:

Never really watched women's football. So what's our budget like in the ladies team?

If we can shouldn't we be signing up the Germans Americans and the Brazilians? Apparently those three nations are usually strong? What about England?

I think those players will be expensive. 

We only just got promoted, and so the aim of this season will be to finish 11th (out of 12 teams) and survive. 

Then slowly strengthen each year like the men's team have been doing. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

She's once again trending for the wrong reasons. Have always liked her to be honest but this shows how out of touch she is

i totally disagree with her but surely she aloud her opinion and she was only asking the question. 

As i put in the other thread villa voted for this, purslow voted for it 

She has tried to put reasoning on it

It hasn't worked because its a stupid idea and yes she is out of touch

But to then issue her threats and again try and hound her out of the club is utter bollocks - the man in charge of the club is every bit out of touch as her on this 

• 4 weeks later...
Â