Aston Villa Women

mikeyp102

11 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

To the people who only think it's a demographic issue, do you think people would have been pissed off if Suso had tweeted that about Covid then ended up in a foreign magistrate court for not following lockdown rules? Personally, I think we'd have seen huge uproar.

Foreign? You could have just said Belgium for Suso 😉

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting game. Man City one of the top teams in Europe. Chelsea are similar and we lost 3-1 to them last season in the cup, though it was one apiece going into the last 15 mins. We pissed the league last year. I reckon a 3 1 defeat wouldn't be too bad.

1 hour ago, colhint said:

Interesting game. Man City one of the top teams in Europe. Chelsea are similar and we lost 3-1 to them last season in the cup, though it was one apiece going into the last 15 mins. We pissed the league last year. I reckon a 3 1 defeat wouldn't be too bad.

I think that you have to go in to every match believing that you have a chance of winning, otherwise there’s no point in even turning up

4 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Aston Villa Women are playing Manchester City Women today live on BT Sport 2.30pm kick off

After describing Villa Park as one of the grand old grounds of English football, they just focused the camera on the Aston Villa Flag flying above the Witton Lane Stand which is half shredded and said it's almost as ancient as the ground. 

Sort it out Villa. 

Just now, villalad21 said:

To be fair this would be like us having to face Liverpool in our first game

X10. The disparity between the top few teams and everyone else in the league is insane in the women's game. This might be a hard watch.

• Like 1

Â