Aston Villa Women

mikeyp102

3-0 to us, mental. With the number of attempts Leicester had and the good football they played going forwards it could have been 3-0 to them! (If they'd been a bit more clinical and if we'd been less clinical).

Great for Lehman to score again, after less starts this season. : >

Strange half we haven't been playing well by our standards, Leicester playing well just lacking in front of goal, yet we're still 3-0 up.

Despite scoreline I actually think Ward will be glad of half-time so can talk to the players.

I think at times we look too rushed in possession and as a consequence are giving it away much more than we normally do.

Good to see Lehmann score, she's been playing well lately.

• Like 1

This is what we can do now. Play badly ( i dont think we have won even 10% of contested balls) and then be clinical when we get our chances. That said it might be a tactical decision as our bench is so light. No point in getting injured at this point in the season. We need to keep our best players on the pitch 

12 minutes ago, turvontour said:

The commentator on the fa player is having a mare. Reminds me of when I've had to go to work with a stinking hangover. Cant get anything right. 

He just screamed "thats Arsenal 4 Leicester 0." Haha 

I thought that's what he said, him and the camera person are shocking

• Like 1

Â