Aston Villa Women

mikeyp102

On 05/07/2019 at 11:03, Junxs said:

It's not skipping past a tweet though. If you have push notifications on for the Villa account it comes to your mobile with only the first part of any sentence. I've already been caught out with a retweet they did that season tickets were for sale and its only when you open it that you realise its a retweet of womens stuff

And they say nurses have it tough. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I like the sound of this, women’s football is a growing trend I think, I’ve really enjoyed watching the women’s World Cup. More and more people are watching it, it’s a market that we can tap in to I think. With our forward thinking owners now, I think we’re in good hands, this illustrates it, I’m all for it

Every time after a WC we say this and then when the season starts it's back to 2-300 attendances. That's the problem.

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Apparently, we’ve signed Charlotte Greengrass from Leicester City and Natalie Haigh from Coventry City too, anyone know anything about them?

Seems passed it to me:

IMG_5329.JPG.9385fd3a1ed6a4dfbe8df6b4470dc7fe.JPG

• Haha 1

On 07/07/2019 at 08:19, villalad21 said:

Every time after a WC we say this and then when the season starts it's back to 2-300 attendances. That's the problem.

Only just seen this, I’d go to it, can’t speak for others

Â