Jump to content

Recommended Posts

REALLY liked what I read about Benrahma from the Brentford fan that popped in discussing him.

Came across to me like we'd be purchasing someone from the championship with the potential of Ashley Young or Delph.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

REALLY liked what I read about Benrahma from the Brentford fan that popped in discussing him.

Came across to me like we'd be purchasing someone from the championship with the potential of Ashley Young or Delph.

The comments were that he was better than Jota and that they would be gutted to lose him, that's always a good sign. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So who is this mystery striker from France?

If it's a so called high profile player there can't be that many high profile strikers in France can their?

How many high profile strikers are there in France?, 5?, 10?

Sure we could have an educated guess?, Neymar??? :P

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

The comments were that he was better than Jota and that they would be gutted to lose him, that's always a good sign. 

The comment that I remember was that he was the better purchase out of him and Maupay, despite Maupay's goal tally. If he's better than Jota as well, ace.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This will be interesting now as Deano said he would not allow the owners to overpay for Maupay and they didn't because off he went to Brighton. 

Brentford will know this and this is a deal that may well go to the wire with them holding out for their price knowing Villa held him high on their summer transfer list and, Villa holding out to pay a lower fee knowing that Brentford have already bought in a wide man and we have three to play there already with a possible 4th (Augustin) on the way. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Visiting Supporter
1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

No doubt we'll agree a fee of £18-20m plus addons....

Complete and nonsense clap trap/rubbish from Villareport, Neither Brentford or Villa reveal  what price they are willing to Sell/Buy to outsiders, especially journalist, these figures mentioned are totally made up by someone with  nothing better to do with their life, all negotiations are done in the strictest privacy and will come under the heading of "Undisclosed Fee", and its not until each clubs accounts are published will we know what the fee was.

My take on the Benrahma saga is that we are waiting for the the OK on the Iranian striker Saman Ghoddos from Amiens, and I think that once he has signed for us Benrahma will be free to leave, the money is on Villa but don't rule out him joining  Maupay at Brighton, as they are a deadly duo and the best of friends.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Visiting Supporter

Looks like he’s yours for 25 mill .The same as with Maupay we didn’t need or want him to go but everyone has a price.Would be gutted if we sell better than Maupay and different league to Jota as good as both are.Will be a top PL player 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jonjon said:

 

My take on the Benrahma saga is that we are waiting for the the OK on the Iranian striker Saman Ghoddos from Amiens, and I think that once he has signed for us Benrahma will be free to leave, the money is on Villa but don't rule out him joining  Maupay at Brighton, as they are a deadly duo and the best of friends.

 

Could it not be the other way around? You are waiting on an acceptable offer for Benny before you complete the Ghoddos deal?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Where did he say this?

In bodymoor heath mainly and once in the ensuite of the master bedroom of his house. In front of the mirror. At least I think that's what he said. He was brushing his teeth at the time 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

So French striker.....

Depay, dembele, osimhen, niang, laborde, maolida?

Others??

Augustin is french unless they mean strikers that are french and play in France. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Visiting Supporter
3 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Could it not be the other way around? You are waiting on an acceptable offer for Benny before you complete the Ghoddos deal?

No, The player we are after is a lot cheaper and money is not the problem, as for once we have money to spare made on deals done since January, and we have no need to sell him, but if he wants to move the club will not stand in his way, providing we get the money asked for. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Where did he say this?

Not sure DDID. I just recall seeing him quoted somewhere as saying that he wouldn't allow the club to overpay for Maupay after overpaying for Mings. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â