Said Benrahma

MaVilla

12 hours ago, jonjon said:

You seem to forget that you have also got a lot of weirdos as well, just like all other football club forums, unfortunately we all suffer from them, but that's life!! 

We'll accept an apology in the form of a picture of you kissing an image of Paul McGrath.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, useless said:

They're meant to be signing Ghoddos today, so potentially he's his replacement. Although Sky are saying that a deal is unlikely because the two clubs are too far apart in their valuations of the player. I really hope we can bring him in, but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen at the moment, if Brentford aren't desperate for the money then they probably won't accept sixteen million Euros.

Hopefully adding in some clauses might help (goals scored, international appearances etc...)

I still feel/hope this one will go through today. Brentford seem to have their replacements lined up and if Said does want to leave, they will want to cash in on him now while his stock is so high.  

People saying that we have announced McGinn's new contract to soften any disappointment but I would also argue that if we didn't have anyone lined up today, we may have saved Douglas' confirmation. 

8 minutes ago, GodsBarkeep said:

Sorry this is off topic, but I've been here a while now and never understood how you access forums of other clubs! Can anyone help?

#) For small heath, first go to a local Army/Navy store and purchase some NBC equipment. Bathe in Dettol and make sure you are up to date with all your jabs. 

#) Type 'keep right on' into search engine.

#) Factory reset device as soon as you're done.

#) Buy more Dettol. 

1 minute ago, GodsBarkeep said:

Hilarious and constructive. Have a sweetie.

I'm asking how visiting fans visit and post? Is villa talk a branch from other football forums?

To be fair these are very stupid questions! Have you used much of the internet? Presumably you signed up to villa talk, so you must know how to register for things.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, useless said:

Apparently Ghoddos and Brenford can't agree personal terms, but they are being linked to another striker, Halil Dervisoglu from Sparta Rotterdam.

Just google Bristol city fans forum, ir whatever teams forum you wish to join. 

And register as you did here. I'm not a member of any other forums but i would imagine they will ask who you support, and maybe only let fans of their own team join?

I don't for sure, but I'd imagine like VT you can view a certain amount of the forum without joining, you'd only need to join if you wished to post. 

Just now, GodsBarkeep said:

Hilarious and constructive. Have a sweetie.

I'm asking how visiting fans visit and post? Is villa talk a branch from other football forums?

You are welcome.

Luckily my humour is also informative.

I assume you searched on the internet, found villatalk, signed up for it and started posting here. Rinse and repeat my friend. Only substitute the villatalk bit for another club though eh ;) (Some use nicknames as an FYI)

giphy.gif?cid=790b761150ec4acfb45aaeb478

Â