Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

32 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

I think we will come to think of him as a deep lying playmaker. I don't get the impression that he's a defensive player by any means. 

to be fair when you see some of his vids, he puts a few tackles in and looks very strong at holding opposition off the ball, was surprised how strong he looked tbh.

Luckily I never use YouTube videos to rate players, cos if I did I would be calling Luiz a dud. It was basically 3 minutes of him missing shots for goal.

While I'm on the subject Engels was just lots of clips of him scoring from inside the 6 yard box. Which is fine. Just thought when making a video of a defender they might you know show clips of him defending!!!

Don't get me wrong I'm well excited with both signings but both videos I watched were total trash.

Edited by Villan_of_oz

3 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Luckily I never use YouTube videos to rate players, cos if I did I would be calling Luiz a dud. It was basically 3 minutes of him missing shots for goal.

While I'm on the subject Engels was just lots of clips of him scoring from inside the 6 yard box. Which is fine. Just thought when making a video of a defender they might you know show clips of him defending!!!

That Tonev video really scarred people for life

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

That Tonev video really scarred people for life

Yes it did, Ive only just watched Nakamba, Luiz and Engels before that I couldn't tell you the last player I bothered with ....... Might've been Amavi

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Don't get me wrong I'm well excited with both signings but both videos I watched were total trash.

Luiz wasn't bought to score goals and Brugge fan I met said Engel's positioning is excellent which appears to be the case so good enough for me. Don't need videos for either

Â