Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

7 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

**** hell he looks absolute levels better than Hourihane. 

Wouldn't be surprised if we sign another DM. Hourihane can't play there in the PL.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, sne said:

People who wanted a new Jedi style brute at DCM will be disappointed as this guy is tiny.

I like mobile, intelligent DCM's so I'm all for it.

I think people who wanted that will be disappointed with Dean Smith in general, it's not the Dean Smith way to have a destroyer who is useless with the ball.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

A buy back option doesn't exactly pertain to next summer lads. Unless Rodri is an absolute flop, he isn't getting a game with City anytime soon. And he wants to play that DM role.

More likely they buy him back to sell him.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I find it difficult to connect with any player who is not really ours.

I had no problem with Mings, El Ghazi, Tammy, or Snoddy. I think it depends on their effort levels.

Edited by PieFacE

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

So is this actually happening or is it next level trolls from the media???

Sky have reported it. John Percy too. Looks legit. Engels one is strange. Surely Chezzie is moving on.

56 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Don't like this buy back clause one bit, its essentially a loan.

Unless he's shite, they will buy him anyway to turn a profit.

Thought we had moved away from this short term thinking.

If it's the£45m buy back that's doing the rounds then it's a potential£30m profit. Not bad for a short term loan. 

That's 10 McGinns.

Never heard of him

A dm is needed and if signed by pep will obviously have the attributes that Smith likes. Brazilian so will help Wesley settle. Possible buy back and us making a quick profit on him. Seems a great transfer on paper 

Looking at some vids of him, he really doesn't play like a DMC, he actually seems to play more like an MC with attacking intent or also seemed to play a little like an inside forward at times.

Edited by MaVilla

Â