Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

Great to see him back at the top of his game, he was playing well at the Olympics and has brought the form back to the club.

Been a huge fan of him since he joined the club it took some time initially but always showed glimpses of his class and he will continue to get better each season.

• Like 1

From project restart up until January against Man City away he was brilliant. We had a covid outbreak at the club and he was one of the guys whose form dropped.

If there was a graph to show the correlation between that I think it'd be very very clear to see the correlation.

P.S hi Sabre toothed diving knobend Dougie says "you missed byaatch".

• Like 1

9 hours ago, birdman said:

Just watching MOTD. How did Fernandes not get a yellow for that challenge on Doug in the first half?! 

Dean is truly rank. 

Doug was fantastic today! 

Yeah that was actually quite a nasty one from old rat boy.

• Like 1

My only concern with Dougie is burnout. He's improved so much, but basically had no rest since lockdown 1.

He definitely looks like he's maturing physically as well as mentally. (Easy to forget he's a young man). From his social media, looks like he's left some sort of plush City centre apartment and now living in a proper house, garden, driveway etc so he's clearly settling down here.

Definitely needs to be tied down now to a longer term contract as the big boys will start sniffing around next summer if its not signed. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

My only concern with Dougie is burnout. He's improved so much, but basically had no rest since lockdown 1.

He definitely looks like he's maturing physically as well as mentally. (Easy to forget he's a young man). From his social media, looks like he's left some sort of plush City centre apartment and now living in a proper house, garden, driveway etc so he's clearly settling down here.

Definitely needs to be tied down now to a longer term contract as the big boys will start sniffing around next summer if its not signed. 

No question over a new contract. I’m sure our owners are astute enough to know this so I hope to see movement soon.

12 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Needs a good women now. Plays far too much Xbox. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Haha 1

On 26/09/2021 at 10:00, Tom13 said:

Yeah that was actually quite a nasty one from old rat boy.

Which one of the 3 where he clattered into the back of him with his knee are you talking about ? 

Dirty weasel 

3 at the back he looks to be getting back to his best form for us as he isn't making slo mo terrible passes. The 2 up front is also helping his game, long may it continue.

We have 4 what we thought were starters waiting on the bench when fit

Edited by brummybloke
  • Like 2

Somehow won me around 13 points in PL fantasy last two weeks. I only got him because of the price, benched him last week but ended up getting in. This week I only had 10 players. One of the most strange transfers I've ever had. But gladly, he's doing really good. Long may it continue.

• Like 1

Â