Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

19 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Incorrect my friend!

How do you know that’s incorrect. Anything else would be unenforceable. You cannot force someone to do something against their will! It would obviously be illegal 

22 hours ago, Amed said:

Unrealistic to think we won’t lose one of our top players in the next summer window - Luis has been very good last 6 months but he’s replaceable. Think if Man City trigger it - we’ll take the profit and move on. A club like Leicester seem to lose top players every summer and find same quality or better to replace. Selling is ok if you have a plan - in fact every successful club has had to sell big players at the right time to progress (Liverpool - Coutinho )

While I would love him to stay, he is the most likely departure in our squad. If he moves on we are guaranteed a lump sum payment of at least £30 million pounds. As you mentioned, if he leaves, we take the payment and go find his replacement. Every team outside of about 4 or 5 in Europe have to deal with this. Our management team should not be surprised if it comes to pass. 

On 17/11/2020 at 19:46, useless said:

I must be the only person that thinks that City won't be interested in buying him back, 

I think that too mate. 

17 hours ago, ender4 said:

Plus England's best CB, Argentina's best GK, probably England's best GK (even though he's injured lol) and Egypt's second best player.

i'd say we have egypt's best and second best players personally...

14 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I don't see it makes much difference really. 

Me neither. Its not like the new contract for Pep wasn't going to happen.   Will DL be prepared to be a squad player or stay here for regular first team football.  Time will tell, but I reckon he'll stay. 

21 hours ago, sne said:

And extremely well grounded fans who won't get carried away at the first signs of potential success :D 

And then moan when things go a little bit wrong. 

0_TRMRMMGLPICT000020309164.jpg

Â