Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

City’s priority next season will be a striker. They will break the bank for one. 

Big **** bank though isn't it.

I'm just going to enjoy this season, but it's easy to see us being picked apart in the summer.

Just now, Davkaus said:

Big **** bank though isn't it.

I'm just going to enjoy this season, but it's easy to see us being picked apart in the summer.

True but as long as we reinvest wisely we can grow. Similar to Leicester and even Spurs to an extent. They spent all of the Modric and Bale money on continuing to build a decent squad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

True but as long as we reinvest wisely we can grow. Similar to Leicester and even Spurs to an extent. They spent all of the Modric and Bale money on continuing to build a decent squad.

Brentford on a bigger scale..

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Brentford on a bigger scale..

In some ways yes. Southampton have been very successful at it to. Then you have teams abroad like Dortmund and Seville that have done it for years. Having to sell your best players isn’t always the end of the world as long you get paid big money for them and reinvest every penny. 

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

His control was just exquisite. He doesn't just try to kill it dead, he caresses it into his path. He has the best technique in the squad, dare I say it better than Jack even.

His technique is great but Jack is another level tbh.  Whichever game it was (Leeds?) where he controlled basically a long punt by knocking over someones (Dallas?) head was utterly ridiculous.  Dougie is ace though, love him.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

His control was just exquisite. He doesn't just try to kill it dead, he caresses it into his path. He has the best technique in the squad, dare I say it better than Jack even.

He needs to get that little roll trademarked.

Never seen someone do it so often. 

• Like 1

Â